CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! [14 Days!]


So. Yes. In case you didn't catch the memo from the title or the countdown....

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE COMES OUT IN FOURTEEN [14, ONE&FOUR] DAYS!

In the spelling of my bestie, Kate....
YUSS! Make that a HECK YUSSS! :D

Disclaimer for Post: Do not expect complete sentences, correct grammar, or any form of maturity. Because...

HBP comes out soon! w00-w00t! :D Yay. Twilight fans don't kill me if I'm more excited for HBP than Twilight & New Moon put together, because Twilight will always be my Harry Potter rebound series. Sorry guys. And Jo has a better writing style. But I still love Twilight. Just not as much as Harry. Dear, dear harry. :D


Come on, guys! Do your happy dance with me!!

*happy dance*

*pause*

*happy dance*

0 pretty notes: