CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NaNoWriMo on fictionpress.com!

So, my NaNoWriMo story is on my fictionpress account... here: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2737067/1/California_Widow

So far I have written exactly 5,280 words. In case you're wondering, that is the amount of feet there are in a mile! I learned that because my math teacher taught us to say "five two-mate-ohs" in a mile. Five tomatoes! Isn't that clever?
Haha. Wow. I needed more than seven hours of sleep last night, obviously. Well.. I must get back to my homework so I have time for my daily 1,667 or more NaNo words today!
And I'm glad that the very few who read my very short excerpt seemed to like it! So you can go check out my fictionpress. haha.
Tina

2 pretty notes:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I wanted to write a novel for nanowrimo as well, but my stories are usually really really short, and so 7 days / 14 chapters later, my ambitious story concluded at about 7000 words... xD Hope yours goes well!

Kate Hamman said...

Reading it right now!

I'm glad that a teenaged girl in this world has a brain and talent and uses them...I feel lucky to have that girl as my bestfriend! great so far!<3