CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lake Weekend!

So, my big travel week started off with a bang. Kate and I went up to her lake house on Friday night. The rest of her family had already made it up there, but we had to wait until I got off of work.

I love the way Kate & Grace have their room decorated! Most of it is a Paris theme, and then around Grace's bed are tons and tons of COWS. This picture is my favorite of her cows. ^___^

It rained while we were there. A lot.

But we had fun going around in the golf cart, taking random pictures, and meeting WALTER. Walter is the CUTEST bulldog ever. We love his little nose wrinkle. I have more pictures up on facebook.

Kate's cousins came over and we all played apples to apples and balderdash. And walked down to the dock in the rain.
We also went into Vinita to see Eclipse at the theater there. It only had 3 screens. And parallel parking in the front of the theater. I think it took us three minutes to explore 3/4 of the town. We found a 'park' consisting of two see-saws and two swings.

Then Kate & I woke up at 6:45 am on Monday morning to head to Branson. :)

0 pretty notes: