CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm such a girl.

I have major crushes on fictional characters. No, NOT on Edward Cullen. I like Emmett better anyway. But already, I digress.
I realize that I like fictional characters so much because they are fictional, and written to be perfect. Nevertheless, there are still four fictional characters I cannot get over! At all! And I would marry them in a heartbeat if they asked [and if they had stronger morals, of course. The one area where fictional characters are NEVER perfect].

4. Seeley Booth. [seasons 1-3 of Bones.] FBI agent. Ex-sniper. Threatens to kill gang leaders for the safety of his crime-fighting partner.
3. Ty. The Heartland book series. He was Amy's boyfriend, and worked on Amy's equine rescue facility. I read those books when I was in 5th - 7th grade.
2. Mr. Darcy. P&P. Of course.
1. Andrew Paxton. The Proposal. Played by Ryan Reynolds. Give the man [Andrew] some Christian morals and I would hang a "perfect" sign around his fictional neck.

Yes, I realize how sad this post is. haha. :P And still, I wrote it anyway...

0 pretty notes: