CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Road Trip!

Yay! Today is going to be my first college road trip! Can you guess where its to? haha. BRANSON! Two girls on my wing, Sarah and Kali (kay-lee... yeah, it confuzzled me too at first) are coming with me. We have two free nights at the Hampton Inn on the strip! Going to see the Cat's Pajamas on Saturday... Who else would we go see? haha.

I was wanting to see Jeerk, but they had a scheduling FAIL and are not having any shows that match up with our schedule.

Sorry in advance, Jason, for not staying on a Sunday night! This was a last minute trip and Sunday night just didn't fit in. I was thinking either during December or in May, when I'm going back for my birthday for sure! :)

Anyway... expect fun updates! ^_____^ Kali just now got off of work, so I'm just waiting on my mom with my car, fresh out of the shop.

0 pretty notes: