CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 25, 2010

Gallagher Girls! [Freshman flashback time.]

So, as I'm waiting for my pre-ordered copy of "Only the Good Spy Young" by Ally Carter to arrive at my house, I got to thinking. There's a possibility that the Gallagher Girls series, which started with "I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You," could be turned into a movie. Its a book series about a super secret boarding school for GENIUS SPY GIRLS. I know, right? haha. I love young adult fiction. I started reading when it had only been the first book out, and now I'm waiting for the fourth. ^___^ I believe I read it in my HS freshman year. [Whoa. This is weird. I have to specify with HS since I'm technically a college freshman now.] And I still love this series. Who wouldn't want to enroll in a boarding school for spies?! Of course, you have to be a genius, but still...

Since I didn't have ANYTHING else to do, *coughcough* I decided I'd make up my dream cast list for the movies.


Cammie: Willa Holland [http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the_oc/Images/willa-holland-1.jpg - Although they would have to glam her down. Cam is supposed to be 'ordinary' looking. ]
Bex: Tristan Mays [http://images.tvrage.com/people/18/52506.jpg]
Liz: AnnaSophia Robb [http://www.youngteenidols.com/modules/gallery/cat-annasophia-robb-image-gallery-50.htm]
Macey: Kristin Herrera [http://www.youngteenidols.com/modules/gallery/cat-kristin-herrera-image-gallery-24.htm]

Rachel Morgan: Sandra Bullock
Solomon: Chris Hemsworth [took me forever to think of this one. He was George Kirk, Jim Kirk's dad in the new 2009 Trek movie. Lots of girls want Brad Pitt for this one. Ew, no. Please. Just... no.]
Abby Cameron: Elizabeth Hurley

Josh: Logan Lerman
Zach: Drew Roy


A lot of people went through the WHOLE ENTIRE cast. But I mostly pretty much just care about the main crew. And I'm aware that the previous sentence would make the grammar police cringe. Deal with it. :P haha. My mind is fried at the moment after a long day.


So, yes.
I just had to get this off my chest. It was burning a whole in my brain. ^_____^

0 pretty notes: