CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Sunday Top 10: Straight No Chaser!

Okay, so this is Monday. Whatever. I only felt like one blog post Sunday, and it was understandably about the Straight No Chaser concert! :D

So, since I'm still on that amazing-concert-high, sort of, I'm still going to make this about SNC. This top 10 list is about my top 10 favorite songs of theirs. However, keep in mind that I could never just pick a top 3, let alone 5, and top 10 is still even pushing it. So these are in no particular order, because all of their songs are fantastic! :) Yes, its a cop out. No, I don't care.

10. Ghost Train [though they only play it on the credits of one of their college DVDs]
9. Poison / Billie Jean [they haven't recorded this, I've only heard it live. But its amazing. And Jerome did some MJ moves for us. :P]
8. Joy to the World / Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog
7. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
6. You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch [I think I'm in love with Charlie's solo.]
5. Wonderwall
4. Tainted Love
3. Insomniac
2. Africa
1. Hi-De-Ho [especially live! Listening to this live will seriously blow you away!]

2 pretty notes:

Megan Renee said...

All right... Tina.. My dear friend.... I AM EXTREMELY JEALOUS!!!!! LOL! I looked through all your post on them.. Also I must say... I think you look so gorgeous and grown up! I love you!!!!

Tina said...

Aw, thanks Meg!
And yes... it was very, very, very fun. :)
I love you too!