CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Sunday Top 10

Just because I need another reason to procrastinate... I am going to post a top 10 list every Sunday... if I don't forget. So this Sunday is my top 10 quotes from random things that I've seen recently, not necessarily my top 10 quotes of all time.


10. Women like to get flowers. But they LOVE to get flowers in front of other women. - Steven Furtick. [Pastor of Elevation Church.]

9. You’re going to see church after church after church. Methodists, Baptists, Pentecostals, all coming to the same table. And the Baptists are eating all the food and the Methodists organized it all and the Pentecostals kicked the table over and ran a lap. - Pastor Steven Furtick [talking about who's going to be in Heaven. haha. I'm laughing because I'm Pentecostal & I just see my church members doing that in my head.]

8. Hotch: "There's lots of ways for sons to defeat their fathers."
Reid: "I just keep getting PhD's." [haha. Criminal Minds!]

7. Doctor 10: "Oh, and I met a horse."
Mickey: "What's a horse doing on a spaceship?!"
Doctor 10: "What's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get some perspective!!" [:P Doctor Who! David Tennant's Doctor, to be precise.]

6. "I am a servant of the secret fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun! Go back to the shadow, YOU SHALL NOT PASSSS!" [Gandalf. :D To the Balrog.]

5. Doctor 10: "Tracked you down with this. This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at 30 paces, whether you want it to or not, actually, so I've learned to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow." [From Blink, the CREEPIEST episode ever. I love it.]

4. Doctor 10: "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff. " [Again, from Doctor Who Blink episode..]

3. Amy: "Can you get me back by tomorrow morning?"
Doctor 11: "Its a time machine. I can get you back to five minutes ago."

2. Doctor 11: "Found a crack in the wall and told them it was the end of the universe."
Amy: "What was it?"
Doctor 11: "The end of the universe." [the Matt Smith Doctor, from Flesh and Stone episode. He's saying how he wasn't killed by the weeping angels.]

aaaaand...

1. Doctor 10: "Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good Luck. " [Ahhh! From the Blink episode!]


Yes, its mostly Doctor Who. But that's what I've been mostly watching the past two weeks. haha. Its my new favorite show, as I've already said.

0 pretty notes: