CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Birthday Branson Trip! [Day I]

Haha. Yeeeaaaayahh! :] Okay. I must tell the truth.... I was much more excited about going to Branson for my birthday than actually turning 18. I mean... I watch kids go crazy over turning 'legal' all the time. I don't see the point. I mean, sure... I can legally now buy cigarettes, tobacco, and lotto tickets. But I don't really want to buy any of those, soo.. basically my biggest perk is being able to drive after midnight. If I have any place to go after midnight. haha.

ANYWAYS! Already I digress.
BRANSON!

I was ecstactic that Kate came with us! Unbelievably, undeniably, irrevocably elated that she came. :] The whole time we were gone she kept sending Gossip Girl posts to her sister. haha. I told her she needs to put them all up on her blog, 'cuz I didn't see them all. Especially when she was up until 2:00 am typing away on her blackberry the last night. haha. It lulled me to sleep actually. :P
Anyway. The drive up to Taneyville wasn't complete without some Backstreet Boys [Everybody (Backstreet's Back)], Imogen Heap, D.H.T. [Listen to Your Heart], and Grease [You're the One that I Want]. Haha. And that was just the stuff we played where my parents could hear and become annoyed with our antics. And sing-along skills. I sound like a little boy going through puberty when I sing my voice cracks so much, so the fact that my parents can still hear is amazing! haha.

We went through Branson before Taneyville instead of bypassing it as usual. We picked up our Haygood tickets, saw Dom & Daddy Haygood in the Americana, went to Steak & Shake, and then did indoor mini golf at the Grand Country Square place. It was fun. Though no one let the birthday girl win. haha. I got 2 under par, my mom got 3, and my dad got 4. How unfair was that?! haha.

Then we went to my grandparents' place and watched my grandparents & uncle [Dad's side] ALL attempt to get the TV to work. It was hilarious. Haha. Kate also got the grand tour of the house, and then we read before going go bed.

Day one... complete. :]
Tina

2 pretty notes:

Kate Hamman said...

so we're making this annual? i think so. love you!

Tina said...

Heck yes!
Bi-annual would work too, you know.
:)