CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cold Weather Go Away..

Come again another... year? haha. I wish. :S It was SO warm, and pretty for awhile. And we're gonna get rain as well.. As long as it isn't freezing rain, I'm good. I like thunder storms. ^_^ OHOHOHOHOH! I'm watching the weather, and guess what the 7 day forecast says.... SPRING! heehee. Yay.
You like my picture this time? haha. I want to order the t-shirt with that on it. So cool. My friend Sawyer has the non-horse version t-shirt.... and it's awesome. But of course I found the horse version. haha. AAAAAnd.... OTHER picture! Ross Thomas. Drool bucket worthy, isn't he? As well as David Krumholtz and Shawn Paul. :D Ross Thomas also leads me to the subject of The Cutting Edge. All three movies are AWESOME!!! The only thing I want to change is that in the third one, Jackie Dorsey [female lead in the second one] said her MARRIAGE ENDED! NOOO! They could have used some other way to explain why Alex Harrison [male lead in 2nd, Ross Thomas] wasn't in the third movie! I mean, come on! And then we find out that Doug Dorsey [Jackie's dad, male lead in the 1st, also in 2nd] is DEAD! Again, NOOO! We could have just thought he'd retired. But, if it wasn't for that... it was PERFECT! Loved it. :) Oh, and I also loved Matt Lanter.. he played the male lead. haha. Oh, wow. Lately I've sounded really boy crazy, haven't I? It's kind of strange to me, actually. I'm ususally not this guy crazy. haha.
But... you can't say that the male leads in ANY of the three movies are hard on the eyes... Just can't deny it. ^_^ Well, this was a short-ish post, so I'll leave it at this. haha. Until next post, God Bless!
Tina

1 pretty notes:

Megan Renee said...

Hahaha! Tina,you crack me up.I love the t-shirt. :) I saw Cutting Edge 3,but I wasn't able to watch 2 or 1 this weekened.Oh well.I have seen one but it was a long time ago.2...Hmm...Don't think I've ever seen it.But the guys in it are pretty cute! ;) lol!

I am excited for spring! that means I'll be able to ride regularly again! woohoo!There has been some warm days I could of gone out but no one would of been there and that's kinda not allowed at the moment.heh heh..oops.I made a few mistakes last time I was out there by myself and..Yeah..It wasn't pretty.Dumb stuff I knew better than.*sigh*I didn't warm Mick up long enough and I could feel that he was hyper and I should of been on edge just in case,but he'd been so good lately I told myself I was just expecting the worst.Well a thought flashed into my mind "this isn't gonna end pretty..."Then a few minuets later I was eating dirt before I knew what happened and was stuck in bed with bruised ribs for about a week. So yeah....

I hope everything with Dakota is oging great and you are doing wonderful! Love ya girl!