CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Oh. My. Gosh. OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!

Another short post. haha. Buuut... I AM GOING TO BE RIDING IN THE JIM GRAHAM CLINIC!!! Aaahhh! This is SOOO exciting! :D At first I just thought I was going to go to watch, but now I'm actually TAKING DAKOTA WITH ME!!! AND I GET TO RIDE! We're doing Stadium jumping on Saturday, Cross Country on Sunday! And I'll probably do jump crew when I'm not riding, since I'm just in the BN [beginner novice] class, and I'm pretty sure there's also Novice and Prelim. But, yes. I'M EXCITED!!!! My dad said I could go last night, after I offered to pay $100. You see, someone got injured, and told Kim [trainer] that if she had a student who could go, they'd pay HALF of the fee for them! Sooo... Kim asked ME, and we only have to pay $188!!! I offered to use some of my Christmas money [I KNEW there was a reason I wasn't using it! haha] and pay $100 of it. My parents only have to pay $88, and whatever amount Kim decides I need to pay to chip in for gas money. She'll actually trailer me for free! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Hmm.. I need to get back to my schoolwork now, so dad won't be angry that I took the whole weekend off if I had schoolwork left to do for the week. I also need to get it done so I can clean my polo & pillow wraps, saddle pads, my boots, Koda's boots, and other tack. ^_^ God Bless! Tina

3 pretty notes:

Cassie said...

Congrats!!!!!
I am so happy for you Yay for tina!!!!
I am liking these short blogs lol
i like all your blogs!!!
God Bless
~Cassie~

Megan Renee said...

One word.......

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! Girl I am so excited for you!That is so totally awesome! Yeeeeehhhaaaaaaawwwww! Best wishes and Good luck from one horse lover to another. :D That is such exciting news.ttyl! *HUGS*

lillizajane88 said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you get to ride. Good luck and I hope you do great.

Liza