CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jesus Needs an Independant Seat. ;)

Hahahaha. Yup. You read that right. ;) Soo... Saturday night my mom and I went to a different church to see their Easter program because we've heard it is really good every year. Guess what? It was! There was even a live animal. I know you horsey people might guess just what animal that was by my title... Or if you know me, you know what animal I'd remember to comment on. haha. There was a cute little donkey for the scene where Jesus rides into Jerusalem.
My mom and I laughed, because Jesus was riding side "saddle..." He was bareback, of course, and there was one man leading the donkey [which really was very cute!] and one walking beside Jesus.....
Jesus almost fell off!!! Hahaha. So, for the rest of the short donkey ride he had a fistfull of the front of the guy's shirt that was beside him. He jumped down from that donkey quicker than I could blink when it was time. haha. Poor donkey didn't do anything either.
And the only other problem was the Roman soldiers [who were definitely perfect for the roll... those were HUGE, muscley men. I could see their arm muscles from where we were sitting... Anyway...] had their timing off with the sound effects when they were whipping Jesus. Just by about a half second.
And then this morning at our church... my two FAVORITE people EVER sang. I was waiting the whole time for Bishop Randall Drake and Christi Hoffman to sing. They need to record a CD. I'd buy it. They also need to sing more. Like... switch off every other Sunday. Oh, and I thought our Jesus looked more like Jesus than the other church's Jesus... even if their production was better, and more like a play of the last week of Jesus' life... At least our Jesus had his own, real beard and didn't wear a totally fake wig. lol.
HAPPY EASTER!
[& Happy Birthday to Tomiah!!!]
Until next post, God bless!
Tina
P.S. -GASP!- I finally have some NEW pictures of me and my baby jumping! The one up there was taken YESTERDAY! Yay! :)

2 pretty notes:

-N said...

That sounds like so much fun! I hope you had a wonderful easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-NL

Kate Hamman said...

hola my dearest....i finally updated..lol. i like your picture. see you saturday! <3