CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yee Haww!

Theresa is moving OUT! Heck YES & a BIIIG YEEEEEE HAAAAAWW!!! Haha. Okay, just had to get that out of my system. :P Kim told me two days ago that she's asking Crazy Lady to move her horse out. She'll get a 30 day notice on her next bill. ^_^ Of course, Kim said things would probably get worse before they get better. So, I immediately thought OH JOY! because as luck would have it, my horse and her horse are neighbors. She'll probably go on another crying rampage like when her locker got moved to make room for the new refridgerator in the upper tackroom. So, I'll have to steer clear, or be tacked up and ready at all times, so I can head out on a hack while she gets her temper tantrum out. But in 30 days... SHE WILL BE GONE! Muahahahaha. You will also notice the sudden change of the first song on my project playlist. ^_^ I was suddenly feeling very happy, so I changed it. heehee.
Just wanted to share my happy news with y'all. Also, the picture is a picture of a painting I took. It was on sale in Mardels. ^_^ And, if you need a good sci-fi movie to watch, go for GATTACA. Especially if your a biology/general science nerd/lover. Haha. My bio teacher showed us a bit of it a year ago, and I just now got around to renting & watching it. It's really good. Not that I'm a big science lover, I just unfortunately had a lot of that stuff pounded into my brain at one point, so I know a lot of what they're talking about. o_O haha. But yeah, good movie.
Until next post, God bless!
Tina

3 pretty notes:

annette07 said...

Kim,

YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAW for you good news. Hope you can avoid too much drama for the next month.haha

Cassie said...

Yay good bye to crazy women lol
God Bless
~Cassie~

Megan Renee said...

I glad to hear your boss finally said "enough is enough." I hope thatm akes things much better around the bard! Love ya Tina! Later!