CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Its the flu... its a cold... its... a SINUS INFECTION!

Okay.... so, I haven't been to the doctor yet. But, this has gone on for more than two weeks, and I pretty much get annual sinus infections. It's about time for one, my mom and I are guessing. o_O Soo, yes. First my mom was like, "OH NO!!!! Do you think you have the flu?!?!?!" But, it wasn't quite bad enough to be the flu I thought, so, we said it was a cold. And I sound aweful. Absolutely horrible. My students are probably going to be trying to keep their distance tonight, especially since they aren't MY students - I'm subbing for another instructor who is out of town or something. And my mom has some antibiotics she got for something she had, and is going to give me the leftovers. And if I think about it really hard, and determine how I REALLY feel.... I do think it is a sinus infection.... JOY!!!
..................bleck.
But on the upside, Dakota was awesome last night! He almost sat down while we were cantering - literally, like a dog on his butt - because he stepped on a patch of hay and his hind right hoof slid about a foot or so. But other than that, he was pretty much perfect. I had to ride out a rather angry canter for half of a 20 meter circle once, and he was wanting to buck but we were on uneven ground so he couldn't really. After we got through that, he rode like a motor boat! Yaaaay! That's what I want. Where the front end [in a horse's case, the forehand] is up [or light] and the back end [his butt] is down [or working really, really hard and carrying most of his weight. ^_^]. Then my second hour students wimped out and got cold [I was the one sitting still, not generating body heat, but whatever] so I got to go home early. Hahaha. Kinda helps to have wimpy students sometimes, I guess. :P
Stay healthy! God bless,
Tina

0 pretty notes: