CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Slope, Slope, Slope

You know what I just realized? The more you stare at the word "slope," the more it loses it's meaning and just looks like a jumble of letters. Yes, I've been doing math. I'm glad they're going over the slope = m = rise over run... I already know that and don't have to think too hard. hahaha. I just did a quiz and got a 100! w00t! Too bad quizzes aren't ANY part of my grade... only tests are. And you know how much that sucks? A LOT. There are only SIX tests. And I'm horrible with tests, so... my grade isn't the greatest right now. But I have high hopes for my next test, I think...
Well, I just needed to take a little break from geometry. And I'm uploading the pictures I took of Kimby and Chev - CHASE. Kimberly and CHASE. CHASE, CHASE, CHASE!!! Haha. Wow, it's gonna be hard changing his name. :P haha. But I'll do it. Especially since I like Chase better than Chevy. ANYWAY - I'm uploading the pictures I took of Kimby and Chase, and I'm gonna email them to her. Her mom's going to email their friends saying "It's a Boy!" heehee. So cute. My dad never emailed anyone saying we had a new addition to the family when we bought Dakota... Then again, it's my dad. hahaha. And my mom can't tell the on button from the off button on a computer. And seeing as how they're both the same thing... that's sad. :P
So, I don't think I'll put up a post until Saturday, to give you guys time to catch up with me. Whenever you get bored, just comment, comment, comment! ^_^
And God Bless!
Tina

1 pretty notes:

Kim said...

Hey Tina...I totally need to catch up!!! you go way too fast for me! haha. maybe one day i will be all caught up. maybe. lol.