CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

More Reba & Kelly!

Soo... I added a picture to my FIRST Reba & Kelly concert post, if you want to go look at that. :P This picture is from during the encore. There was one wardrobe change the entire time... and that was for the encore. Lemme tell ya... if they had wanted to sing the whole night, this crowd would have stayed right where they were! And I FINALLY got my video made. haha. Since I finally took the time [about 15 minutes. haha.] to learn how to use my window's movie maker... I've used it a bit! Yaay me! I put in a video of just the crowd, to show how packed the place was. I'm usually in this place for basketball games... and there's probably one-thirds of the people there. Poor ORU basketball players. haha. But when those one-thirds' of a crowd get angry at the refs... it can get almost as loud as a Reba & Kelly concert. Anyways. I'm rambling. I also put in some cropped & un-cropped pictures in the video, and a video of Melissa Peterman [BJ] right before "I'm a Survivor." I also remembered another song they sang... "Why Haven't I Heard from You." So, I used that for my video. I love that song, and can't believe I forgot about it. So, without further ado, here is my video!!!! w00t. =D

I might have a "real" post out later this weekend. I dunno. But, until next post, God Bless! Tina

2 pretty notes:

annette07 said...

Tina,

You did an awesome job and this and the MB video! I am ver impressed. Glad you enjoyed your show so much.

God Bless and love,

Annette

Brittany said...

I'm still jealous!