CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Awesomeness & Eye Candy!

Hahahaha. Sooo... I had to steal Miss Kim's idea for the eye candy. I think it will be weekly, unless I get too attached to it. Like Nikko Ritter, for instance. Mmmm... one of the best parts of Animal Planet's Horse Power reality TV series. Too bad it just followed them to the McClay. Or McLain? Don't remember, some really high up junior hunter/jumper competition. So, yes. You all now know how I found this fine, fine boy. He is one of the best male equestrians his age, and he looks great as an added bonus. -.^ Enough of Nikko, for the moment. Here's my AWESOMENESS. Since you guys were having trouble keeping up with my blogs, and I'm pretty sure I'm coming down with something [got 4 hours of sleep last night, skipped church this morning, slept until three this afternoon, and lost my voice], AND my mom got me a purdy handcrafted italian leather journal with two sketched horses stamped on it for Valentine's day. So I can write in that. :P But anyway... the AWESOMENESS is this random guy here, beatbox-fluting the INSPECTOR GADGET THEME SONG! w00t! Short post AGAIN! Aren't y'all proud of me? 'Till next post, God Bless! Tina

4 pretty notes:

Tomiah08 said...

yes i am proud of you for it being short. im sorry your sick again. you seem to be getting sick a lot lately. im sorry. must be something going around. so who is this hot guy who rides horses. we must see a pic. i like hot guys. so get on that. haha. well i hope you feel better sooner than soon.

love always,
tomiah aka estella

annette07 said...

Kim,

Very interesting video. ha Sorry you are not feeling well again. Winter will be over soon and hopefully everyone is better. Very very short blog this time. lol

Megan Renee said...

Nikko Ritter is good looking! haha! I am proud of you for your short post!lol! Il ove ya girl! Feel better!*HUGZ*

lillizajane88 said...

I hope you will get better soon. I must say that Nikko Ritter is a piece of eye candy. lol. Glad you put up a short post. Feel better soon.

Liza