CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Quick Update & More Eye Candy

First off, the picture is of Jessie. I disturbed her nap, and she wanted to know why. ^_^ Second, thanks for the prayers & concerns about my health... I'm getting better. It turned into a full-blown cold on Wednesday, but I'm sorta better now. I suspect allergies had something to do with it as well.
Sooo... THE PINK LID! It was a girls' youth confrence-thing my youth group does every year... girls only! =] I'll tell y'all the highlights later, when I get my... 4 pics uploaded. haha.
AAAAnd, as much as I am attached to Nikko Ritter, or rather, this picture of Nikko Ritter, I have another lovely piece of eye candy to put up. This time it's Will Coleman, an EVENTER! Hey, eventing is what I do! heehee. Unless I find any more HOT! riders [for only one person will ever deserve the title DANG!HOT!] I'll move on to a different subject. haha.
And Kimberly is not returning my texts, so it looks like I'll have to go out and ride my baby alone today.
Which reminds me... Jason's post about me leaving my horsie to follow a Shawny P. text message to Branson........ HILARIOUS! =P
Eeeck. Wishing everyone better health than my own!
Tina

1 pretty notes:

annette07 said...

AWWW Jessie is cute! Sorry you are feeling so rotten. I know the feeling. Heck, I think most of us do this year.
I laughed when I read your part of the story and could soooo picture you doing that. haha