CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Nothing is more fun than an irritable grizzly bear.

Sorry if the picture grosses you out. But, that is my horse's back right leg. And the puncture wound right beneath the fetlock joint. FUNNN! *pouts* I'm going to DC tomorrow, and I don't have time for this! I can almost fit the whole pad of my little finger in that thing. Almost my whole little finger!!! And when I try to clean it, I definitely have an irritable grizzly on my hands. I was just lucky that there was a Twilight quote I could use to describe my horse. :P


But yeah. I'm gonna have to try and get ahold of Kimberly today to see if she can hose it off, keep the scabs out of the wound, and clean it with my saline solution and a syringe.

Ummm.. yeah. The syringe is what turns him in to a bear. He HATES shots... but this isn't a shot! There is no needle involved! *sigh* I'm just using the syringe to squirt the saline solution up into the puncture. I figure doing that is easier than iodine, but I'm going to do that today, too. Then tomorrow morning before we go to the airport I'm going to put the saline solution in it again.


I hate it when Dakota injures himself.

Tina

1 pretty notes:

Megan Renee said...

awww...That's too bad!I hate when Mick does that to himself.Have fun in DC!later!