CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Officially Seventeen!

w00t! You read that right! Today, May 9, I am now seventeen! I'm much more excited about seventeen than I was about sixteen. Maybe because nothing special happened [except for my awesome birthday party] when I turned sixteen. I got my license three months late, so I couldn't drive on my sixteenth birthday... maybe thats why, too. :P But seventeen is one more year closer to being eighteen! ^_^

I went shopping with my grandma last night. We got some really really cute shirts. And a white short-sleeved jacket. And I bought my mom's mom's day gift. I have my birthday on mother's day every so often. That can get kind of annoying. :P haha.

But, *sigh* I must get back to school work, so I can get that done and then do some house work, so my mom won't be freaking over a dirty house when my friends come over for my bday party. We're going ice skating [HECK YESS! AND I HAVE SKATES NOW!! THAT ARE SHARPENED!!], then the girls are coming back to my house for a sleepover. Then the barn girls and I are going to the barn while my church girls go to... church. haha. They have to meet the bus at the church that is going to take them paintballing [eeeeviiiiil game, paintballing, eeeeeviiiil!!!]. Then the barn girls are coming back to my house and we're going to either rent a movie or go see one. [27 dresses if we rent, hopefully Made of Honor if we go see one].

Sooooooo... 'till next post, God bless!
Tina

1 pretty notes:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOOO! happy birthday to Tina :D, when i see you next at the barn i will sing happy birthday to you.. it's just not the same over the internet. hehe.