CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Books = Awesomeness

Hahaha.
So. My mom's friend's mother-in-law died a few weeks ago. Which is sad, but she had a TON of books. My mom's friend [another Kim that I know, actually] invited Kate & I over to search through the books! We took away at least 50 lbs of books! We thought we looked like we had robbed a bookstore. Hahaha.
My mom got 25+ books. I think I counted 20+ for me... Kate got around 18+ ish. Kate & I also made a vlog about it, but I haven't gotten around to editing it yet. The book that was the BEST was the "The Sinatra Treasures" book! It's bigger than my AP US History book! Huge! It has a CD with songs, interviews & other fun stuff on it that came on the inside of the front cover. And all throughout the book there's little extra tidbits that can be taken OUT of the pages! Like two Presidential Inaugural Gala programs, an Ocean's 11 movie poster, and toooons of other fun stuffs. I LOVE Sinatra. ^_^
Well... this is a miracle. I don't really have anything else to say, even though lots has been going on. hahaha.
'Till next post, God bless!
Tina

0 pretty notes: