CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

NEW COMPUTER!

Heehee. YAAAY! I finally got my new computer! -pets computer- My precioussssss. Just kidding. ^_^ It is a Dell inspiron. And its GREEN! Kind of an ice/sea green to be exact. Have you ever seen those ice green small SUVs? Well, this is that color, only a tad more saturated. =] I. Am. Happy! Oh, and I included a recently uploaded pic that was just transferred from my old laptop to my new. =] Isn't it cute? Its my dad's parents. I took it at the Grand Country shopping center thing in Branson. Lucky that they live so close to Branson.

Anyways..
It is taking me 17 blank CDs to back up my iTunes list to transfer it to my new computer. SEVENTEEN BLANK CDs!!! Wow. That's a lot. I feel special, actually. But its better than uploading allll the individual songs again, plus the 20+ albums I put on there individually. Hope dad doesn't miss 17 of his blank CDs from our stash. =P Hahaha. Oh well. He hasn't actually looked at the blank CDs for over two years. Then again, it will be just my luck that he'll take notice tonight or tomorrow night. But he'll get over it.


Also, guess what? My books for school still haven't come in. Which is why I can take all this time during the day to set up my new computer! [My dad gave it to me last night.] Oh. And I'm gonna make me some money tonight! Jamie can't teach her 3 ORU classes tonight, so she asked me to sub for her. YESS! She has 3 classes with 5 people each in them. I have one class with 5 people. -That's SEVENTY-FIVE DOLLARS if everyone shows up! As opposed to my normal $2o-25 a week [depending on how many show up] from teaching. Of course, I make $15 every week day from feeding. But SEVENTY-FIVE DOLLARS for THREE hours of work... haha. EXCITEMENT!!! :D

So, I shall wallow in my newfound technological love and dream of all the students I get to teach tonight, at $5 a student. =] 'Till next post, God bless!

Tina


P.S. Haha. After all the rain we've had, everything was EXTREMELY muddy. I found out the hard way that if you ever want to go mudding, DO NOT take a 4-wheeler made for farm work. Taking the hay out and turning the horses out I almost got stuck in the wet sand and mud numerous times. I was so stuck in the mud at one point I seriously thought I'd have to get out and push [and get muddy water in my shoes - yuck!]. So, moral of the story - use normal 4wheelers to go mudding with, NOT ranch work 4wheelers... unless you have a really good working 4wheeler...

0 pretty notes: