CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Mamma Mia! [Money Money Money]

Sooo... a few days ago I saw Mamma Mia with my mom and grandma. A few years ago we saw the play when it came to town, so of course we had to see the movie. All I can say is, some of the voices were actually better, but... poor Pierce Brosnan! I mean, I like his voice, but it isn't suited for a musical-movie type thing. And... I'm not gonna lie. Sky was kinda hot. =] Not DANG!HOT! but definately hot. hahahaha. Sorry, had to stick that in. ^_^
It was really good. The casting was amazing. I LOVE COLIN FIRTH! haha. I LOVE him. Especially in the BBC Pride & Prejudice movies and "What a Girl Wants." Apparently he is in another Disney movie... I saw him on some TV movie that I'd never heard of as I was flipping through channels. I also love Pierce Brosnan. My favorite movie of his, though, has been and always will be the remake of "The Thomas Crown Affair." Streep as Donna was GREAT too! I loved her [Donna's] friends too, they were absolutely hilarious!

So, of course, my mother has to go and buy the soundtrack CD. And we listen to it on the way home. I CANNOT get "Money Money Money" out of my head! Although, I do sympathise with the lyrics... Money money money, must be funny, in a rich man's world. Money money money, money money money, its a rich man's world... Everything is so expensive now. If I didn't need money, I wouldn't be feeding every morning. [Which I just got back from doing, btw.]


CRUEL!! My mom just walked in and told me we're going to Branson the 19th. I got excited at first, but then I had to grab my planner with my heart pounding. When I looked, it was just as I feared... I HAVE A SHOW SCHEDULED THAT WEEKEND!
You know what my mother told me? You wanna know?
I have to choose between the show or the Haygoods. How cruel is THAT?!

*sigh* Just my luck.
Tina

2 pretty notes:

Megan Renee said...

I wanna see Momma Mia. It sounds good.

THAT IS SO CRUEL!!!! Rocking out with Haygoods or rocking the jumping ring.TOUGH! -_-. Good luck choosing. lol! Have a great day! Love ya!

Kim said...

yes so CRUEL!!! but i'm also jealous cause i'm not sure when i'll be going to Branson next. if you go though...be sure to say hi to all of them for me!! hehe. and i just saw Mamma Mia last week too! I thought it was pretty good. My family and I saw the play as well when it came to town a few years ago, and like you, had to go see the movie as well! Hope you're doing well! love ya, Filipa!!!

-Lola