CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Do You Really Believe That What You Believe Is Really Real?

Oooh. Toughie. =]
My church on Sunday nights is now doing "The Truth Project." It is really very interesting. Of course, it helps that one of my favorite subject is apologetics-related things. And questions like the one above are my favorite sort of questions. I'm thinking of maybe having a theology major, though I'm not quite sure what I would do with it.. Maybe I'd pair it with an English minor or something, since I've been playing around with an English major/minor idea. I've been praying for awhile that God would guide me in that area, and maybe he is starting to nudge me. I don't know. I'll have to pray some more. =]
But anyway... the Truth Project is AWESOME! Take a listen.

1 pretty notes:

Megan Renee said...

Hey girl! Just wanted to stop by and see how you are.You haven't updated in awhile :) Thats ok.I've been bad about it to. lol! Love ya!hugs!