CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Half-Blood Prince Trailer!

Ahh! I can't believe that just a little while ago we thought that HBP was going to come out in a few weeks. Now we have around seven more months again. FOREVER ago, we were saying "just seven more months!" *sigh* However, if WB keeps coming out with trailers like the first two, I shall be slightly less aggravated.
Heehee. So. I must discuss it.
1. Was that Ron & Hermione kissing? They aren't supposed to do that till the SEVENTH book. *sigh*
2. Did you see when Harry was vanishing? I'm pretty sure that was when Draco covers Harry up on the Hogwarts Express after Harry was spying on him!! *squee*
3. The beginning music was slightly LOTR-esque.
4. THE CAVE! OH MY GOSH! THE CAVE!
5. WHY wasn't Dumbledore's hand black? Or wait... was it his left or right hand? I don't think we saw his RIGHT hand.... hmm.
6. SLUGHORN'S MEMORY! Heck yeah. =]
7. The side-along apparition! Have they had that in the movie before? I don't think so. Besides, if I remember correctly, HBP is the first [& only?] book where he has to do side-along apparition. In the seventh book he just illegally apparates because he can't show up to get his license or he'll get arrested. Fun stuff.
8. Ending = priceless.
"But I am the chosen one."
*WHACK!*
"Sorry! Um, kidding!"
PAHAHAHAHA!

2 pretty notes:

Kate Hamman said...

*girl squeal!!
1. That was Won-Won and Lavender...bahhahaha. I am so looking forward to seeing what Rupert did with that story line.
4. I KNOW!!
5. His hand was black..Grace is the one who pointed it out to me. She hasn't even read the book.
7. This is the first time we see side long apparition in the series. And i think he does it with Hermy in DH before he starts just doing it by himself.
8. FUNNIEST THING EVER!!
<3

Tina said...

*GASP!*
I TOTALLY forgot about Lavender! And I haven't been looking at pictures of the actress who is playing Lavender, so I don't know what she looks like. I want to be in the dark about as much of this movie as possible beforehand.
His hand WAS black? I'll have to go back through. :P Way to go, Grace.
Ohh, yeah. Forgot about him & Hermy. ^_^


What would I do without you, Kate? I do not know. :D