CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Music Shuffle Survey

Music Shuffle Survey

- TO TAKE THIS SURVEY, SIMPLY PUT YOUR MUSIC PLAYER ON SHUFFLE -
- AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WITH THE TITLE OF THE SONG THAT COMES ON -
[it's better if you don't cheat and don't skip any songs.]
What is your name? Or what should your name be?: Fly Me to the Moon [Sinatra]
How is your life going?: Freedom [Jason Upton]
What is your nickname?: The Fever [Garth Brooks]
What is your theme song?: Footloose [Kenny Loggins] - Heck yes! haha
What is your best friend's theme song?: Route 66 - haha
How is your life going to turn out?: Juke Box Blues [Reese Witherspoon]
Will you get married?: These Foolish Things [Michael Buble]
Will you have kids?: Ol' Red [Blake Shelton]
What will your job be?: You Are My Sunshine [Soggy Bottom Boys]
Did you/will you finish school?: Just a Touch of Love [Sister Act Soundtrack]
Who is your best friend?: Jessie's Girl [Rick Springfield]
Who is or will be your significant other?: Barlow Girls [Superchick]
Who do you like?: A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
How will you die?: To Make Her Love Me [Rascal Flatts]
How do you feel right now?: Still Feels Good [Rascal Flatts]
What is your favorite song?: We're A Couple of Misfits [Burl Ives, Rudolph soundtrack!] haha yes!
How could you describe your parents?: Fall Down [Superchick]
Your best friend[s]?: West End Girls [Pet Shop Boys] haha wow.
Your teachers?: Fences [Paramore]
Your significant other [or crush...]?: Redneck Yacht Club [Craig Morgan] haha - no.
Yourself?: Words I Couldn't Say [Rascal Flatts]
What is your best feature?: Good Time [Alan Jackson]
What will you be / should you be, profession-wise?: Concerto for Piano and Orchestra No. 26 in D Major "Coronation" Larghetto [Mozart]
How could you describe this survey?: September [cover by Straight No Chaser]
What makes you angry?: Walk in Jerusalem [Haygoods]
What makes you sad?: Sands Monologue 1966 [Frank Sinatra]
What makes you happy?: Speed [Montgomery Gentry]
What makes you dance?: I'll Fly Away [Alison Krauss]
What is your favorite color?: Can't Even Get the Blues [Reba]
How would you describe yourself?: Battlecry [Michael Gungor]
Who is your worst enemy?: We Shall Be Free [Garth Brooks]
Who do you hate?: Will the Circle Be Unbroken [Cash/Carter]
Who do you love?: The Man Comes Around [Cash]
Who do you lust after?: Good Ride Cowboy [Garth Brooks]
Finish the Sentece
I wish: Not Every Man Lives [Jason Aldean]
I want to: and She said... [Lucas Prata]
I want to kill: Amazing Grace [Haygoods]
I want to eat: When Can I See You Again [Straight No Chaser]
My head: Hey Good Lookin [Hank Williams]
I am: Across the Universe [Jim Sturgess] Wow - that worked out.
My best feature is: My Girl's Ex-Boyfriend [Relient K] Wow - that didn't. haha.
My eyes are: Rainy Day in June [Alan Jackson]
My hair is: The Thunder Rolls (Long Version) [Garth Brooks]
My face is: Honkytonk Badonkadonk [Trace Adkins] haha. WOW.
You should: Heigh-Ho (The Work Song)
Random
Words of advice: Hey There Delilah
How do others see me?: I Just Got Started Loving You [James Otto] Aw, yay. haha.
How do I see myself?: Down By the Riverside [Kirk Franklin]

Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink

1 pretty notes:

Kate Hamman said...

Hehehe. this was fun. I did it too!