CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT!! OME!!

Yes. Believe it. I just said OME for the first time ever. TWILIGHT WAS PERFECT!!! EEAAAHHHHH!!! I went to the 12:01 am showing. And oh my Edward, was it fantastic! The soundtrack blended so well... I nearly screamed with delight every time a song started. The casting was PERFECT.
RPattz = perfect.
Kristen = stunning AND perfect [screw whoever thinks she's ugly - she isn't!!!]
Jackson = perfect + AWESOME!!!!! :D
Kellen = Only complaint was I wanted to see MORE!
Nikki = Soooooo totally Rosalie.
Ashley = perfecttttt!!!
Cam = PERFECT.
Taylor = Pretty darn awesome.


Eeeauuagh. THE BASEBALL SCENE!!!!
I won't post any spoilers just in case... but... it was one of my favorite scenes. And that's saying something. Because pretty much every scene was my favorite. Seriously. I couldn' choose.

And STEPHENIE MEYER!!! About 3/4 of the audience screamed when she showed up in the diner. Kimberly didn't believe it was her. Kate and I corrected that, though. :D hahaha.

I'm having an epileptic fangirl fit. Once I finish, I'll finally go to sleep. Maybe. Then I get to wake up at 8:00 am to go feed. At least I don't have to go to school.

I'm seriously jumping up and down and screaming.
Seriously.
Tina

0 pretty notes: