CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Twilight Trailer

Soo..



Like the absolute nerd that I am, I just got finished listening to the live episode of Imprint [Mugglecast for Twilighters, basically] and I loved it. The podcast and the trailer! haha. I just had to get my own thoughts typed out.
First of all... This trailer definitely brought out my absolutely embarassing, but oh-so-fun inner fangirl. I had to pause it several times to get in a fan girl scream. haha.
Second of all... what is with the opening music? I didn't notice until I listened to Imprint, but they're right... It's like music from LotR or the Passion of the Christ. Both amazing movies, but now it makes me laugh when I watch the beginning of the trailer. Like Laura [on Imprint] I'm imagining orcs invade the set. hahaha.
And the titles! "Nothing will be the same." So melodramatic. Hahaha. Now I keep hearing Matt [from Imprint again] making fun of the titles, in that deep, trailer-narrator voice. haha. "It begins now."
And I keep hearing them make fun of the titles over and over. "This movie is... unique." "It will... be different." "Everything will change." hahaha. Sorry. Such generic titles that could be fit to any movie, basically.


Anyways. On to what I loved about the trailer:

  • Edward catching the apple. [Easter egg! ^_^]
  • Edward running away from the car crash scene.
  • "You are my life now."
  • "Say it... out loud. Say it." "Vampire." [FANGIRL SCREAM!]
  • Seeing Esme!!
  • Jasper, Alice, & Emmett jumping into the ballet studio.
  • "I just want to try one thing." EEE! The kiss! :P [Must make a long comment here. Wasn't the pacing just gorgeous on that part?!?! It was dramatic, tense, fast-paced, and then all of a sudden... the music stops. The camera zeroes in on Edward & Bella. "I just want to try one thing." THEN THEY KISS! AAAAAAHH! My inner fan girl just almost had a heart attack. Sorry. Moving on.]
  • Bella's lines that were taken practically verbatim from the book! [her theories: spiders, kryptonite; Edward's traits: cold, impossibly fast, no sunlight, etc.]
  • James' leap & crouch, when Charlie is telling Bella about the dead security guard.

    Oh... and one other thing that bugged me... I absolutely love love love Kristen Stewart as Bella. [Always have.] However, in some of these scenes she's so pale she already looks vampire-ish. But oh well.

    Can't wait to see how this turns out! Fangirls unite! haha.
    Tina

  • 0 pretty notes: