CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

I am a happy camper!

Okay. So... today I'm writing an 850 word research paper for my Apologetics course. I'm writing it on the evidence that Noah's Ark & the Flood really happened, to promote the reliability of the Bible. Well, I remembered that last year in Biology my teacher showed us these videos of lectures by Dr. Walter J. Veith. I knew these would help me, so I dug out my notes on the videos, and then went straight to google. I found several interviews, and was like, "Okay, this is good." But then, I found THE VIDEOS ONLINE! HECK YES! :D This man is my scientific hero. Seriously. With one picture & a few minutes, the man can pretty much prove that the ice age [singular, not plural] could not have lasted MORE than 600 years. So the talk about ice and snow and other climate things in the book of Job is totally plausible.

So, yes. I am a very, very happy camper. I'm watching these videos for fun. heehee. :P And before I found these videos I was having fun writing this paper.

God bless!
Tina

1 pretty notes:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tina! It's been FOREVER since I've come by your blog, and I just have to comment on the new look and music! I LOVE IT!!! Very, very, very cool! And, I enjoyed this post very much! Have fun with that paper! :-)