CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Music Shuffle Survey

Music Shuffle Survey
Put your iTunes, iPod, mp3 player, etc on shuffel.
Answer the questions with the song you get.
NO CHEATING!
Your wedding song::Smile - Todd Carey
You and your bf/gf's song::Higher - Haygoods
When your parents yell at you, they scream::What was I thinkin' - Dierks Bentley
The song that best describes you::My Guy - Sister Act Soundtrack
The song that best describes your friends::Baby Likes to Rock it - The Tractors
When your mad, you play::Money in the Bank - John Anderson
The song that will be played at your funeral::Goodbye to Another One - Todd Carey
The song you'll sing along to in the shower::Where the Blacktop Ends - Keith Urban
The song you secretly air guitar to::Hollywood Nights - Jam Doctors
The song you listen to when you're happy::Oklahoma Swing - Reba & Vince Gill
When your sad::Born to Fly - Sara Evans
When your mad::King of Cliche - Todd Carey
When you're feeling violent::Be My Baby Tonight - John Michael Montgomery
When you're depressed::Ain't Got Love - Todd Carey
When you're stressed::Waiting for a Sign - Green River Ordinance
When you're excited::Countrified Soul - Emerson Drive
The song you dance to::JS Bach: BWV - haha. From my "relaxing classical' music.
The song you listen to when you're in love with someone::Catch Me On Your Way Back Down - Green River Ordinance
Your first day of school::JS Bach Sonata in D major - more relaxing clasical
Fight song::Falling From Grace - Todd Carey
How you feel when you see your crush::Piece it Together - Green River Ordinance
When you get emberrassed::XXL - Keith Anderson
Song that describes your life::Takin it to the Streets - Jam Doctors
Song you'll sing at your graduation, or the song you shouldv'e sang::So Much too Much - Jam Doctors
Song that describes your pet::We Shine - Steve Fee
Song that describes your school::Down by the Riverside - Kirk Franklin
Song that describes your town::Elaine - Todd Carey
How you feel when you are sick::Everybody (Backstreet's Back) - BSB
How you feel when you get dumped::Down in Mississippi Up to No Good - Sugarland
The song you hardcore dance to (lol)::I Don't Dance - Lucas Grabeel & Corbin Bleu [haha!]
The song you mosh to::True to Your Heart - Raven
The song that goes through your head when your at the dentist::Another classical sonata
Song that goes through your head when your getting a haircut::I Can't Take My Eyes off of You - HSM cast
Song they should/shouldv'e played at your prom::Oh Happy Days - Aretha Franklin
Song that describes when you and your friends are together::Soul Man - Blues Brothers
Song that describes your favorite teacher::Hillbillly Shoes - Montgomery Gentry
Song that you think of when you see your enemy::Larger Than Life - BSB
Song that describes your religion::Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk
Song that did/will describe your first date::Stomp - Kirk Franklin
Song you think of when you wake up in the morning::Bringing Out the Elvis - Faith Hill
Song that did/will describe your first kiss::Can't Get Enuf - Haygoods

Take this survey Find more surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

I promise... I didn't cheat! haha. I prefer the ones where "cheating" is okay. Like the one on my myspace. We were supposed to think of our own songs, not have shuffle. But oh well. Some of these worked out! haha.

Tina

2 pretty notes:

Tina said...

I would like to add that this was my laptop iTunes list... not my desktop iTunes, which has at least over 300 songs....
And I know that my odd assortment of music is... well.. odd.
But it gets wierder. Or would, if I used my iPod iTunes list... haha
:P
Felt like saying that... didn't want to edit my post.

'cuz I'm lazy like that!

Anonymous said...

Well, Tina, you get some MAJOR cool points for having GRO all over in there! Sounds like a good list to me!