CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Straight No Chaser

Weelll... I've fallen in love with another singing group, though none could ever compare to the Haygoods. Straight No Chaser is [I believe] Indiana University's men's a capella group. They are currently taking YouTube by storm, and I found them around Christmastime, via a link someone sent me for their 12 Days of Christmas song, which is GENIUS! :P
Anyway... You need to look them up on YouTube yourself, and watch aaaaall their videos. Their voices really are amazing. Especially for a capella. And, *sigh* if you don't want to watch ALL three minutes, at LEAST watch the last 30-45 seconds, as well as a bit of the first part.

1 pretty notes:

annette07 said...

They are AMAZING! I love hearing acapella groups. Thanks for sharing.