CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I hate nerves.

Awwwe. The sleeping Pokey! This is what I wish I could be like at the show. I know I'm not going to win, so I don't care about that. [seriously, I'm competing against the girl in my barn who is the NUMBER ONE beginner novice event rider in Area V. haha. So, I think she might just take the blue on this one. Unless she takes her untrained horse. Then he might go phsyco, and I MIGHT get it. Might. But really, I don't care. As long as I don't get LAST place, because I'm also competing against my trainer's 10 year old daughter. THAT is the only thing that would irk me. Is letting her beat me. But ANYWAYS!] I just don't know what it is that makes me so nervous about shows! Because [if there is enough room for me in the show - my mom wrote the check late so we had to mail it with a late fee] I'm going to the show April 20. This Sunday. My first combined training show.

Translation: First show to do a dressage test - the fancy footwork without jumps. Which, in my opinion, is harder than jumping. Well, show jumping. Cross country and dressage are kinda tied for me right now.

And to make me more nervous... I've skipped a level! It goes Green as Grass [GAG], Beginner Novice [BN], Novice, Prelim, etc, etc. Well... I've never done a GAG test in my LIFE. But at this show I'm doing BN. *sigh* But, if my trainer's 10 year old can do it, so can I. I think. haha.

I'm going to be disappointed if, after all this, I don't get a spot in the show. Why does Kim tell me about these things late?!?!

So, until next post God Bless!

Tina

0 pretty notes: