CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Weekend..

Okay. So, this post is a bit overdue, seeing as it's halfway through the week. :/ But, oh well. I had a fun weekend with Jamie, Kate & Kimberly! We went bowling, then rented some movies [Juno & Black Beauty], went to church Sunday morning, and then went to the zoo! Bowling was great. hahaha. NEVILLE! There was a guy working at the Riverlanes Bowling Alley that looked like Neville Longbottom. heehee. And we bowled with our horse's names on the screen. [Dakota, Rocky, Spot & Chase] and when the Neville guy walked past our screen... he gave us an odd look. It was great. Later Saturday night when we were watching Black Beauty... I REMEMBERED WHY I NEVER WATCHED IT BEFORE! It is SAD! :( I read the book in 5th grade, and thought it was waaay too sad to watch the movie. But Jamie, Kimby and Kate thought I'd had a deprived childhood to have never watched Black Beauty... *sigh* so I had to watch. I loved Juno. It was great. :P Not the cleanest movie in the world, but I still loved it.
Church lasted FOREVER. Seriously. It didn't let out until ten till one. Usually the congregation starts to get fidgety if we go over ten after 12. It was a guest speaker. And, of course, this happened when I had friends with me. haha. & I think my church kinda caught Jamie & Kimberly off guard. [Kate had to go be with Grace while we were at church.] Mine is a nondenominational church that is very.. expressive, to say the least. Our church very proudly follows the "dance and sing for the Lord" scripture literally. Lots of dancing. :) They go to baptist churches, where everyone quietly stays in their pews. haha. They were slightly entertained, to say the least...
But, yeah. We went to IHOP for lunch, where Kate met back up with us. [After I gave her directions, of course. haha. Love you, Kate. I knew you'd find it if you could just get to Kimby's dad's store.] We got balloon animals from the balloon man, who was very entertaining but made a comment about my glasses that... let's just say.. left me feeling.. *cough* confident about wearing them. *cough* Jamie, Kimby and I got ponies! Kate was special and got a dragon. It was an awesome dragon, by the way.
Then we went to the zoo. HAHAHAHA. Getting there was an adventure, to say the least. Then we made record time walking through the zoo, as well as scouting for guys. [haha. Slight insider there.] Sad to say.. Kate & I didn't see any Jim Sturgesses. haha. We only made TWO turn arounds. One getting there and one going back.
Then I rushed, and was late for the second time, to church for Extreme 4:12. Eventful weekend!
'til next post, God bless.
Tina

0 pretty notes: