CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

HECK YES! [Nerd Moment!]

I have FINALLY found Dr. Walter Veith's PODCAST! Heck yes!!! Okay.
Now.... on your mark, get set, GO TO iTUNES AND SUBSCRIBE! haha. Only if you want to, of course. He is my favorite scientist, apologist, and professor ever! I love watching his lectures, I love listening to them, and I love learning from him! The British accent makes him very easy to listen to as well. I love British accents! =] This podcast is a podcast of his Genesis Conflict lecture. He also has a book named The Genesis Conflict. I almost got to read it, because I ordered it off of amazon... but my Dad hadn't updated the shipping address since he changed offices, so it went to the wrong place then the order was cancelled, so... [Note to self: Re-order Genesis Conflict!]


How to find it:
Search in iTunes for: Genesis Conflict; Walter Veith
Name of Podcast: Genesis Conflict by Walter Veith
Best episodes: ALL OF THEM! Though, they are kind of long, so I will give you my favorites:
  • 2. A Universal Flood [surprise, surprise... my favorite subject!]
  • 6. Creation to Restoration
  • 3. Bones in Stones [ICE AGE discussion! ^_^]
  • There are also Creation Week discussions and fossil record discussions, and the first lecture is absolutely amazing; its about the earth in space.

    'Til next post, God bless!
    Tina

    1 pretty notes:

    Unknown said...

    I agree with you on Walter Veith...absolutely insightful studies! I've been listening for around the past month and my favorites are amongst yours.

    Take care!