CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Place of Faith

Last night I was listening to a Mark Gungor podcast. It was his “How to Pray” series that he’d been preaching on Sunday mornings. Lately that’s how I’ve been getting to sleep, listening to Mark Gungor preach. He was talking about celebrating the answer to your prayers before you get them. “Choose to be happy when things are bad or good.” We need to be constantly in a place of praise, a place of celebration, a place of loving God. It’s called a place of faith. God notices when we have joy in the answer to our prayers even before he answers them. And so, I felt like I needed to find a way to apply this to my own life.
I need to be already thanking God that everything will work out with Dakota in the end. I need to be celebrating the fact that this problem is fixable, that we didn’t catch it too late. In fact, I should be thanking God that we caught it so early, surgery isn’t needed. I need to be in a place of faith.
By the way… have any of you ever tried to eat with a peel-off face mask on? Yeah. Its kind of hard. Haha. Sorry, random. =] Oh, and if you're wondering about the picture... its me with the tiara I made at the Barnes & Noble Breaking Dawn release party. ^_^ Heehee. I'm special. I know.

Thank you, God, for already resolving this lameness issue!
Tina

1 pretty notes:

Kate Hamman said...

YAY! im glad everything with koda is working out. dont like hearing about my 'Mr. Nostrils' (hehe thats kinda a cool name) being hurt. :(

oh and btw...BRILLIANT FLIPPING PICTURE! i love it! i actually think i took it.