CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Must-Hear Podcasts!

Soo... everyone who has iTunes, listen up! =] Literally, and figuratively I guess. haha. I have some AMAZING podcasts you simply must listen to. I don't know if you watch the Jim Bakker Show, but I sometimes do. You should try to catch that if you can. ^_^ I especially love it when they have Mark Gungor [father to Michael Gungor, of the Michael Gungor Band... who wrote the song "Friend of God."] on the show. I love listening to his "couples sermons" because he definately has women pegged! He has a church called "Celebration Church." He is very smart, and definately entertaining to listen to. If you are looking for some extra sermons to listen to... look up "Mark Gungor" on iTunes! My favorite sermons of his [that I've been listening to as I get ready of a morning, or as I'm falling asleep] are these:

  • Tough, Confidant, Respectful Women [a must-hear for you ladies! very entertaining as well]

  • Following God's Path

  • The Bucket List [this one is rather convicting towards the end =) ]

  • Sell Out to Jesus or Selling Jesus Out [& if you listen to this one... tell me if you're a member of the Crazy Club too! =] You'll know what I'm talking about! haha.]

    And he almost literally has MILLIONS of sermons to choose from. A [I think] 15-part study of Acts, and millions of other Sunday morning or Wednesday evening sermons. Great, great, great.

    Dr. Walter Veith's GODCasting.tv podcast. Sadly, he only has one podcast. It is rather long, I know. I also know I've made posts about Walter Veith before. He is my scientific hero! The title of this podcast is Stand Up for Jesus.

    Joel Osteen has a podcast as well. My mom absolutely loves him. I have a few issues with him personally. HOWEVER - if you need a good "pick me up," listen to one of his sermons. [I personally like a good convicting sermon every now and then, and one that challenges me... so far I haven't heard one from Joel yet. But I do like to listen to him when I'm not feeling the best. ^_^] Some of my favorites of his:

  • Don't Lose Your Joy

  • You Have Been Pre-Programmed for Victory

    Creation Studies Institute's Creation Studies podcast. I don't know about you, but I LOVE this stuff. This is pretty much just an Apologetics podcast. They also have pretty much a MILLION podcasts as well... Choose the subjects you're interested in! The great thing is... these are only a few minutes long!!!] Here's my favorites:

  • Evidence from the Flood [one of my all-time favorite subjects!]

  • Evidence from the Earth

  • Irreducible Complexivity [sorry if I didn't spell that right]

  • DNA in the Psalms

    Till my next post, God bless! =]

    Tina
    P.S. - Of course, the best podcast of all... you guys already watch, so that is why I didn't add it to my list. ;) The Haygoods Podcast, of course!!! ^_^

  • 1 pretty notes:

    JTo said...

    Hey, I just wanted to thank you for the encouraging comment.
    You're such a joy to hear from :D