CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Apologetics & AP US History [APUSH]

AP US History has turned into a BIG push. haha. Man, I'm going to have to step it up to finish in time for my AP test on May 9. What a way to celebrate my birthday... going to take what is most likely going to be a four hour test! Whee! -coughcoughcough- So, yes... Pray for me, and that I can stay disciplined enough to get that done! It doesn't help that I started school a few weeks late, either. Blaming my dad for that one, though. Not my fault!! haha. Finally, something that isn't. Sooo... Apologetics I. What I'm taking right now. Its very interesting. I wish I could just concentrate on that instead of all this Geometry, Chemistry, and Spanish crap. Actually, you know what? I think I'm going to get those Muzzy second language DVDs for my children when they're young. The window of opportunity for the easiest second language learning years is when kids are 1-12. I wish I'd had Muzzy videos when I was like... one. Then I could be learning French right now as a THIRD language. Or maybe German. German is kind of interesting. Because I mean, they say learning your third language is so much easier than learning your second. Or, at least Spanish makes French easier, and vice-versa. Because I really want to be fluent in Spanish, it just frustrates me more than anything ever has! Even more than math... -GASP!- Haha. Yes, even more than math. Because I UNDERSTAND math... I just can't retain anything. No matter how hard I try. And WOW. The purpose of this paragraph was supposed to be on my Apologetics course. Whoops. ^^ ANYWAYS.... Check out this link: http://www.leaderu.com/real/ri9404/threat.html. It's interesting. At least I think it is. And... RANDOM MOMENT: YAAAAY! for Audra, finding my blog. = ) "So, Now You Know..." Facts: *Ancient Egyptians regarded a tattoo as a sign of wealth. [So Jason, if you got that full-body tatto you've been talking about on SayNow and time traveled back to ancient Egypt... I bet you'd be really popular! hahaha. Yes, I've been paying attention to that.] *The first toilet ever shown on television appeared in 1957, in an episode of Leave it to Beaver, titled "Captain Jack." *Rats multiply so quickly that one pair of rats might have more than 15,000 descendants in a year. [WOW.] *Experts estimate that there are more than 56 million rats in New York City, or roughly seven rats for every person. CHRISTMAS UPDATE!!! Yay. Okay... so I didn't get anything today, but I gave. = ) Wow, I feel special. Audra and Shauna got their horsies' pictures in purty frames and some of my mom's no-bake cookies. I didn't actually SEE Kim [trainer] open her picture of Rooster and 4-5 pieces of cake, so I had Jeff take it up to her when he was done mucking out stalls. Or, let her know it was there when she actually came down. Whichever came first. I hope the cat didn't get it before one of those. That would be bad.... And Shauna said she'd have gifts tomorrow. And Audra just let me know that her's were coming soon. I hope I can actually SEE Jamie before Christmas... Have no clue when I'll ever see Nikky again... Girl, where ARE you? No one has seen you in like... FOREVER. Hmmm.... thinking about school is making me feel a bit stressed. I shouldn't have signed up for 7 classes my first year of home schooling. Ah, well. Lessons learned. Drag my butt through this year, and I'll be set, I guess. I'm thinking I want to take health over the summer, to get that out of the way. I'm also through with all elective credits I could ever need or want. I'll need to start my next AP history class EARLY, so I can give myself time. I hope my parents will just give me a second chance at this. Heh. I've messed this first year up big time, but I'm passing all my classes at the moment [what I've done in them, at least] and I think I might have a low, low, borderline B or relatively high C in history. I was just having so much fun enjoying school ['cept for Chemistry, Geometry, and Spanish II] without the pressure, I didn't realize how behind I'd gotten. And... I need to wrap this up to do more Apologetics. Anyways... I just need all the prayers I can get. I know I can pull it off... with God's help. After all, I thought there was no way I was going to survive freshman year, but managed to pull off a 4.2 GPA with one B. Hopefully I can do that again. Weeellll, until next post, God Bless! Tina Redneck Word of the Day heroes, n. and v. a male person manually propelling a watercraft with oars. "He oughta be fit, 'cuz heroes that boat for two hours every morning."

1 pretty notes:

Anonymous said...

wait... your birthdays not till may?? i thought you said Monday. Ooops guess i should get the water out of my ears eh? well, guess your getting your birthday present with your christmas present lol. i thought homeschooling is supposed to be easy.poor tina. PS: your site isn't exactly hard to find :p and its very intriguing esspecially the weird dreams one i was like ROFL. because i remember random dreams like that too.