CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Excitement Building...

Soooo.... FAN NITE!!! It is getting closer... Funny thing, actually. My mom called my Grandma sometime this morning, and she said, "I'm ready!" My mom was like, "...For what?" "For the trip! I'm all dressed and packed." Hahaha. She'd thought we were leaving TODAY... Not TOMORROW. lol. And then I had to run over to her house because our water shut off for about forty-five minutes and I had to take a shower since Jamie was coming over. I pulled up back at my house about five minutes before she did. Hahaha. I love her truck. Its awesome. A maroon two-door Chevy truck with mud tires [+ mud lol] and a lift kit. I swear, the mud tires are wider than I am! And when I'm inside, upstairs, and listening to my music in the room farthest away from my driveway I can still hear her pull up. Oh, and since Spot broke Jamie's gate to her barn... that brought to mind the fiasco we both went through to get the gate in the first place! We went to Atwoods after dropping her mom off at work... She couldn't drive at the time because of some surgery... First, it was hard to find a parking space to fit in. Then we got the water trough first, and we each had an end of it, carrying it through the store. Hahaha. It barely fit through the narrow aisles we had to walk through to get the trashcan [which we just stuck in the water trough], bungie cord to keep the can lid on, a lime green bucket and hot pink vet wrap for me went in as well, and something else that I can't remember. Well... we got a receipt for the gate so we could drive by the pick up spot and have some workers put it in the bed for us. But to drive up to the loading area... we had to get out the door. The water trough almost didn't make it through the first door [there are two], and we got stuck in the second door. We almost didn't get it through that one because we were laughing so hard! The guy behind us was laughing, too. hahahaha. Then when the 10 foot gate was in the bed, the water trough + trash can were on top of it... every time we made a turn, the water trough and trash can would slide to the opposite side of the bed. The first time it happened we both ducked. It was a SPECIAL adventure! And now... apparently the gate is broken. After all that trouble. Tsk tsk, Spot.

ANYWAYS... FAN NIGHT FAN NITE FAN NITE FAN NITE FANNITEFANNITEFANNITEFANNITEFANNITE!!!!!! YEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWWWWW!! WHEEEEEE! OHMYGOODNESSOHMYGOODNESSOHMYGOODNESS!!! ITS ALMOST HEEEERRREEEE!!!! -dances- W00t! Happy day!!! heehee. Fan Nite is ALMOST HERE! Just TWO DAYS! Almost exactly two days from now, actually... since its 9:00 pm on Thursday! -bounces- I've FINALLY figured out my wardrobe. Thanks to the MBers who watched my youtube video and helped me decide. I'll just have to leave the heels at home, I guess. I can't wait to meet all you MBers poolside at six!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY! I'm excited about EVERYTHING! heehee. 'cept for how dirty my horse is at the moment. But thats besides the point... [oohhh... "Fall In Love" by Kenny Chesney just came on my iPod... I'd forgotten about this song! = ) It DOES make me want to fall in love, Kenny. ^^] And so was that. FAN NITE FAN NITE FAN NITE FAN NITE FAN NITE HERE I COME!!!!!! All my stuff from my LAST Missouri trip is either in the washer, dryer [sp? Pfft. who cares? FAN NITE IS COMING!!!], or on its way back into my duffel bag! hahaha. Maybe I'll take a suitcase this time, though... I dunno. I think I'll take my aromatherapy kit I got and take a few relaxing baths once we get there. I have a feeling I'll need it. One, because I survived being in a vehicle with my grandma for over four hours... Two, because I'll be so PUMPED FOR FAN NITE!!!! Can you see my inner cheerleader coming back out to say hello? Hahaha. I haven't worked on a dance routine for SO long [8th grade, actually.] that I have started memorizing the blacklight Jump Jive 'n Wail dance! I've almost got the whole first half! lol. Yes... it is a really simple dance when you break it all up. 'cept for the leaning. I can't do that on my bedroom floor. So... I've got it up to the leaning, I think. And for those of you who enjoy my freak outs... I hope you enjoyed this one as well. hahahaha.

Useless Facts! [I showed the book to my grandpa, and now I think I'm going to get him one of thses types of books for Christmas next year. hahaha. And this book is still in the car... so these are all from memory.]
*A group of rinos is called a crash. A group of gorillas is called a shrewdness. A group of kangaroos is called a mob.
*Ravens are kept in some tower in London. An ancient myth says that if the ravens ever desert the tower, the British crown/thrown will fall. Parliament clips all of the wings of the ravens in this tower. = P
*George Washington was technically our 8th President. While he was the 1st under the Declaration of Independence and other documents... There were 7 other previous Presidents under the Articles of Confederation.
[That was pretty good for facts from memory, huh?]

Hmmm... I think I'll turn up my Homedics Spa Sounds iPod player and test some of my aromatherapy essential oils in a nice bath. = ) It sounds relaxing.
So... until next post, God bless!
Tina

Redneck Word of the Day
paranoia, n. and v. two living beings engaged in irritating behavior. "You can't let that paranoia."
P.S. Jamie got me a purty stall plate for Dakota! And I gave her a little baby blue wire/string/thing that you can put pictures on with little mini-magnets for her b-day. And the no-bake cookies, of course.
P.P.S. Picture caption: Kendra opening her gift from "me." Really from my parents and I, but oh well. = )

1 pretty notes:

Megan Renee said...

Hey!*I just kinds skimmed your blog since it was so long and I don't have very long.So yeah....

But I WILL SEE YOU AT FAN NIGHT!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hope you areh aivng a great day!