CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 28, 2007

At the Hilton!

Yeah... this is my second post of the day. = ) Here's what I wrote while up in our room:
Wow. This room is awesome. Only thing I don’t like is you have to pay for the internet connection. The ONLY thing. I have a nice view of Waxy O’ Shea’s and Kay Jeweler’s from my window at the Hilton. The beds are so comfortable… I’ve bounced on them a bit already. ^^ There’s a swivel flat screen TV as well, and a nice closet with big doors, and a huge full-length mirror, and a separate bath tub and shower… Good thing I brought my aromatherapy essential oils to take a bath with. Hahaha. Their bathroom is bigger than mine! Heck, I could live here. I’d just have to do something about the color scheme. Its very nice and calming but I’d miss my hot pink and lime green. = ) Hahaha. We’ve found out how bad of a navigator my mother is. She drove the first half and I drove the second, but when we hit Branson we had to switch drivers again… She got us “lost” and started freaking out. NOT good for the driver to deal with when she doesn’t know exactly where she is going. I got us back on the right path just by reading the directions the Hilton sent us. = P I may have no clue where we are, but if I have a map and/or directions… I can get us anywhere. I got my dad around Colorado. From Denver to Keystone, with only one or two mishaps because once or twice we couldn’t get to our exit because of traffic. We also ate at Famous Dave’s about 20 minutes ago. I am now in love with their crispy chicken tenders. I had a Crispy Chicken salad… and ran out of chicken far too quickly. So… we ordered more chicken. = ) And now I’m stuffed! And I’m writing this in our amazing room so my battery won’t die right before I post this since the only area with free internet is the lobby. I’ll also swing by the MB to say hi. Oh, and I almost forgot! When we went by the MCC to pick up our tickets [SECOND ROW, SEATS 5,6,7, RIGHT SIDE] and I thought I saw Shelby at Starbucks. Maybe it was just me… because I do have a habit out of “seeing” people I know, or think I know, everywhere. And this girl looked exactly like Shelby’s profile pic on the MB. But anyway. I have Happy in Jesus stuck in my head. But that’s okay. It’s a good song. No useless facts – the book is still in my Tribute! And my Learning to Talk More Gooder Fastly is at the bottom of my suitcase. OHOHOHOHOHOHHH! My mom is going to wear purple, and my grandma is going to wear yellow. We have two more Haygoods represented! = ) So, until next post [which is going to be AWESOME], God Bless! Tina[Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! With a big ol’ YEEEE HAWWWW!]
P.S. [Caption: Fountains at the Branson Landing from earlier tonight. My camera is so cool. ^^]

2 pretty notes:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! The fountains look beautiful as usual! :-)

Tomiah08 said...

sounds like you love your room...lucky...its ounds nice...well im glad you got back on track cause i would have been sad if you didnt make it.