CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Eeeeeeevillll!

Argh. Rocky is so evil! Renee did something to him when she rode him for sure. Poor Abby was thrown [quite literally] and I had to get on him. Actually, I had to help Abby tack up for the first time since she got tall enough to tack up by herself! He was pinning his ears, swishin' that tail as hard as he could, and snapping like a turtle. He just knew he didn't dare kick ME. hahaha. Since I took him through the first stages of Clinton Anderson's groundwork program, he mellowed out quite nicely once I got a halter on him and took him out to the courtyard. He practically fell asleep while I tightened his girth after that! And before, he wouldn't let us get the girth up bast the first billet hole! But then Abby just had to try a snaffle bit. While they were jumping. To the right, his least favorite lead. And over a straight. So, since she almost got thrown into the fence, Kim yelled at me to go get a helmet. Heh. This after Kim had been standing infront of jumps until the last second, holding a big jumping pole in front of her. I told Kim I was better off without her, and we finally got calmed down, after I almost got thrown. Almost. I didn't QUITE lose my balance. Abby could have done it, but I have just a few years of experience on her, a bit more brute strength, and I know how to be meaner than she does. hahaha. And yes... the evil looking dark bay horse the first on the left] is Rocky...

I found Shawn's myspace! heehee. Saw him on Liza's friend list. OH! And my mom finalized our room arrangements at the Colonnade for Fan Nite Weekend. It now has a name! Hahaha. FNW, I think I'll call it. And I must say... the most amusing thing all night last night on the chat was playing Haygood Poker. Still don't think I'd ever be able to win... Just can't hold my DANG!HOTT! cards. -.^ Not gonna lie, I felt pretty cool for thinking that one up! lol. And I have managed to convert Audra over to the Haygood fandom! She said she might join the MB. Not sure if I'll make it to Shoney's beforehand. On Fan Nite, I mean. And I STILL have Soul 2 Soul stuck in my head! Not that thats a bad thing. And my phone alarm now goes off with Shawn's Silver Bells... Thinking about making it my ringtone for December, as well. Or maybe Mary Did You Know, even though they sound kinda fuzzy. 'Cause I bought my current ringtone, so its nice and clear. Its Clinton Anderson's theme song! Land Down Under, by Men at Work. Its a great song. -.^


Well... until next post... God Bless. ^^
Tina

3 pretty notes:

annette07 said...

Now which Haygood do you like again?! hahaha
I love reading your blogs. This is such an amazing way to get to know everyone.
If you don't make Shoneys we will still FIND you at MCC. LOL

Megan Renee said...

Hey!Thanks for stopping by my site! i love meeting new people and getting to know everyone!

I hope yo see you at fan night!Woohooo!(You cna't miss me..I'm very tall for my age.:) 5'10.

I love reading about you and your horses!:)

I'm on shawn's myspace too! Do you have mine? I can't remember.... its megzrenee17. love ya girl!Later!

Unknown said...

hahaha...only the dilemma of a true Haygood fan. Which song to listen to first. ;-) I so wish I could meet everyone at Fan Night. Maybe you should all pray that I can ;-). You are a fun girl! I love chattin!