CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

CHRISTMAS!!!!

Christmas, Christmas time is here. Time for toys and time for cheer. We’ve been good, but we can’t last… Hurry Christmas, hurry fast. Hahahaha… The Chipmunk’s Christmas song!! I love that song. It gets annoying after awhile though. Kinda like my cousins. I love ‘em, but only for an hour or so. I could almost swear that Larissa, the youngest, thought I was made to be a rock climbing wall just for her. She’s like… six now? ‘Course, she’s the spoiled baby now… But that child just can’t restrain herself. I guess I can’t understand because I was a shy, well-behaved child who never climbed all over poor, unsuspecting family members…. Well, I climbed on my dad. But that’s different. He was the only one. I would NOT be a good worker with children under seven. Seven to twelve, I can handle. Most of the time. Heh. But I suppose the horrible campers from summer SHRA [Southern Hills Riding Academy, for my MBers out there] camp wouldn’t be SO horrible if I didn’t have to worry about them getting themselves killed. I’ll have to share the stories of Mary, Duke [AHH! That child! I swear… he needed to be tranquilized, or something!], and one or two others who were annoying as ever but maybe just came for a week so I don’t remember their names. [Hmm… There was something about two brothers, though. One was Chase, the other was…? Ah, forget it.] Some started out horrible but ended up quite nicely in the end. Like cute little Lauren. She was a NIGHTMARE when she first started coming to camp. Now she takes lessons as well and has turned into an angel. Okay. I started with the chipmunks, and ended with bratty camp kids. How does that work? I won’t go back through it. But, I thought I’d write a CHRISTMAS UPDATE!!!! YAAAAY! It will be AFTER Christmas when I post this [I have no internet at my grandparents’ house, and don’t really want to expose my laptop to my cousins who are more like loud, hyper, shrieking tornados than little girls, since they live where the wireless internet is. I’m in a word document at the moment, at 2:22 AM Christmas morning. Because I can’t sleep. Not because I’m excited [oh yes.. more cousin bonding time tomorrow! W00t!-coughcough-]… I just can’t get my mind to shut down and stop thinking. So maybe if I write everything out my thoughts will settle down and let me go to sleep. Anyway. Audra got me my Christmas AND birthday presents. Lots of bottles of body mist, wash, and lotion. And one bottle of bubble bath. Trying to tell me something, Audra? Haha, just kidding. It is all very nice – thank you. My grandma got me lots of socks [no surprise. But she got me some AWESOME ones that easily go past my knees. Exactly like the ones Kate got me, just two pair with a lot crazier pattern. I’m definitely going to take pictures of those.] And my parents and I [and her! Lol] tickets to the Reba/Kelly Clarkson concert at the Mabee Center in Tulsa. YAAY! And [wow. I feel spoiled typing all this out. Well… its what comes of being an only child, I suppose.] two really pretty purses, and a 50 dollar Starbucks Card. My great grandma just got me money [what I’d asked for]. My parents got me an iPod sounds spa – basically an awesome, off-brand iHome – and some books [yay!], the “EQUESTRIAN SPORTS: Have you got what it takes?” hoodie I’ve been wanting since last Christmas, and I’m opening the rest later this morning. Ha. Now… the part to make myself feel better: what I gave!
I got my dad a model Corvette with Cardinals logos and pictures all over it. He has about six or seven all over the house. I think he can’t decide whether to start collecting model cars or planes, ‘cause he has six or seven model planes all over his office, that he got off of ebay. I can tell he liked it, because he immediately took it out of the box it came in and freed it from all the cardboard and zipties and whatever else was holding it in place. YAY ME! I found the Cardinals Clubhouse store at the Branson landing… Thank you, Landing! I got my mom a wooden plaque that says “MOM To the world you might be one person but to one person you might be the world.” That matches our kitchen so she could set it in there, and a necklace/earring set that she wore on the way up to Missouri. I got my grandma an Alan Jackson Christmas CD which she loved and a black leather/fake silver bracelet that she also loved. Which had also been the deal of my life, but she doesn’t have to know that. -.^ And my mom and I got my great grandma fuzzy slippers that vibrate, since her feet always hurt now that she hardly has any circulation in them. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! YESYESYESYESYESYES! –cough- Sorry. Now it is… Wednesday, I do believe. I have my computer hooked up to the adaptor in the Tribute, and am sitting in the backseat, still without internet. I love internet. Anyway, the cause for my freak out: I GOT A CAMERA!!! IT IS SO COOL!!!! Its nice and slim, and GREEN! It’s a lime/light green that is AWESOME!!!! And it will fit in all of my purses, unlike the camera my dad was letting me use. I also got a 3 gig memory card to put in it. I’m happy. = ) My parents got it for me. So, I had to go charge the battery for it, and I used it at my cousin’s house. I’ll have to take a picture of my new camera with my dad’s camera to show it to y’all. Haha. I’m also taking it to FAN NITE!!!! It has an anti-blur setting that would be perfect for getting action shots, I think. I’M EXCITED!!!!!! For my camera, and fan nite. = ) I also got two shirts that I’d picked out like three weeks ago with my mom, a big case of eye shadow/lip gloss that had been on sale and was amazingly cheap for the quality at Ulta when I got my bare minerals make up. I got some long underwear and Steeple Hill books from my grandparents. I love Steeple Hill publishers. That’s how I get my Christian romance fixes. -.^ I think I already owned over 50 of those books. Now I have at least 10-15 more. Hahaha. Hopefully they’ll last until February. Lol. I need a new bookshelf. That’s what I’ll ask for next year, I guess. Haha. I’m a nerd, but I love it. = ) If only I could transfer my nerdy-ness over to math and science as well as history and other books in general. Oh well. ANYWAY: My cousins got me a Trail of Painted Ponies pony! I have one already, and it’s been getting lonely sitting in my room all by itself. I think THAT’S what I’m going to collect as well as Steeple Hill books. And saddle pads. Haha. Hmmm... Well. I think thats enough for.... three days. Actually, I wrote that over three days, so it works, I guess. Until next post, God bless! Tina
Caption for the pic: So cute and innocent looking. So very, very dangerous underneath. This is Larissa, the cousin who uses me as a rock wall. The lungs of a cheerleader three times her size, and the annoying persistance of a playful puppy. Yup. That's her.

0 pretty notes: