CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm all curly!

So... ignore the clutter in the background of the picture and concentrate on the hair. lol. And in case you're wondering... the background on my desktop computer is the Robin Hood season 2 picture of all the gang. = ) But ANYWAY... the point of this picture is my perm. It will relax 20-30% within the week, so it won't be AS tight of curls. If you want to see what my hair looked like before... just look at my pic with Shawn thats on my profile. And since Tomiah seemed to like my use of his nickname... I know that his DANG!HOTT!ness really cuts me out of the picture, but if you concentrate really hard, you can see how straight my hair is. Yes... it did that naturally, too. So... I'm pretty sure I like it. Tell me what y'all think. [I'm also feeling the lack of love with the lack of comments on previous posts.... lol. I'm having to fish/beg for comments now. I guess some people's attention spans don't last through my posts... oh well. Last post was my longest one yet!]
Also.... lemme know what you think about my music player. I know I have a pretty wierd variety of music that I like, but that means there might be a bit of something for everyone... Haha. I found some original versions of Haygood songs... Though I know Dom's version blows the original Feelin' Good out of the water, and I do like their version of Street Corner Symphony better. Speaking of which... I heard that song being played at Ulta when I was there last! I almost burst out in song, but was talking to the cashier, so I didn't want to be rude just to say, "A HAYGOODS SONG!!!" and start singing along. ; ) And I know my live Garth Brooks's version of Callin' Baton Rouge gets cut way short. I'll fix it in a few days... And I REALLY wish Haygood songs were on the internet. I would so keep Dom's Mary Did You Know up all year round.
Wow. This is gonna be a short one. Here's some more useless facts for ya!
*It takes more than 2,000 cows to supply the NFL for enough leather for footballs for ONE YEAR.
*The introduction of the traffic light predated the introduction of the automobile. [Yay for horse-drawn carriages! lol.]
*George Washington rejected a movement among army officers to make him king of the United States, saying, "I didn't defeat George III to become George I."

And I'm STILL trying to think of a way to wear my awesome new heels with a red shirt. That way I'll be closer to Haygood-heighth, especially for pictures and stuff. lol. But they would be inconvienant for the stampede to the front. I seriously think we should notify Tim about this and have them film us running. lol. Great publicity for them... Great way to get on TV for us! hahaha. At least I can sort of run in my heels. Comes from knowing how to run in figure skates, I guess. Argh. I STILL need to get my blades sharpened! I bought my skates... at least several months ago. haha. And they're STILL not sharpened. Kate says I say that every time I see her... Sorry, Kate. lol.
Hmm... Do I have anything else to say? Wow. I believe not!
So, until next post... God Bless!
Tina
Redneck Word of the Day
Pressure: v. and adj. to apply continual force to something belonging to the one being addressed. "Just pull the dart out and pressure hands down on the wound so we can finish the game."

4 pretty notes:

lillizajane88 said...

I love your hair like that. Can't wait to see you on Fan Night.

<3 Liza

annette07 said...

Tina,

Your hair and songs are really cute. Can't wait to see you and everyone else at Fan Nite!! I too got my hair done recently. It was permed, colored and then highlighted red and gold.
It is starting to relax as well so I know how you feel. haha
I love your random ideas and your REDNECK word of the day.

Tomiah08 said...

haha...the redneck thing is amazing...that was funny...i love those jokes...and i love all of your songs they all rock...and your curls look really good...i bet they will look even better in a pic with shawn...haha...that one was good, admit it...well now i guess i will comment your last one...the really long i must read.

bye for now,
tomiah

Anonymous said...

lol tina, your curls are awesome but now when you brush your hair you'll have more knots, still its awesome. PS: i already ate all your moms cookie thingys you gave me today. hehe. and ur xmas/b-day present is coming soon :D