CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Disclaimer on Rambling

I am not to be responsible for any of those with short attention spans not being able to read this blog. I do freely admit to being VERY long-winded, especially over the world wide web. = ) Of course, in person it takes me a day or two of close contact to become familiar and long winded when you are standing next to me. ^^ But that isn't and issue now: you are not sitting in a desk chair next to me [or in the comfy chair in my room], but on the other side of the internet. So therefore, prepare for the long-winded-ness! Hahaha! Incessant rambling is to be EXPECTED about my horse, Dakota, the Haygoods, my personal hero Clinton Anderson [related to horses], my friends at the barn, and some of my favorite TV shows. Oh, and the college horseback riding classes that I teach. [Speaking of which, grades are due tomorrow, and I must get those ready as well!]
Well... since today was SO exciting, I must write about that. I went on a shopping spree with my mom [I don't shop much unless its a tack shop, which is why shopping usually turns into a momentus occaison with me] and found a CUTE summer dress that is the perfect balance of casual, dressy, and modest for church, and it won't go out of style anytime soon. And I got two bubble-bottomed tops. And one other cute navy/white shirt. They're all [except for one bubble shirt] going back to be Christmas gifts. And the second note-worthy thing today [and the MOST EXCITING THING this week] is TIM HAYGOOD ANNOUNCED WHEN FAN NITE IS GOING TO BE!

[wait for it... wait for it...]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I MIGHT [big emphasis on MIGHT] BE ABLE TO GO! OHMYGOODNESSIONLYJUSTSAWTHEMLASTWEEKENDTHISISSOEXCITING!

[okay... teen-fangirl moment over!]

At the moment I'm plotting and schemeing all I can to try to get my parents to take me. Right now I'm operating on the mother-grandmother-daughter-Haygood-bonding-time plan. ^^
Well, until my next post, God Bless.

3 pretty notes:

lillizajane88 said...

Welcome to the blog. Can't wait to read more about you.

annette07 said...

Tina,

Welcome to the world of blogging. You aren't long winded-just full of info for an extended amount of time. 'Thats my story and Im stickin' to it.' LOL
We can't wait to meet everyone FAN NITE and will definitely have a blast doing it.
Looking foward to reading more about what makes you tick tock.

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA...I loved the freak out! ;-) I too, am scheming, not freaking out, but, it is a 10 hour drive, that we just made last month! So, we'll see what happens! But, I may have to freak out if we could come! ;-) In which case, we need to meet! :-)

Oh, and welcome to blogging!