CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 28, 2008

I SO Have a British Student!

[Side note: Diesel's head is bigger than my whole dog! haha.] I SOOO HAVE A BRITISH STUDENT IN MY ORU CLASS! Haha. I LOVE British people! Their accents are awesome. So... yeah. He's obviously a grad student because he seems to be late twenties early thirties to me, compared to the early early twenties of the majority of my students. And he said he rode a lot in the UK when he was still in HS. I was like... oh my gosh. I have a British student! hahaha. I know Kate might appreciate this announcement more than some. heehee. I've gotten Kate hooked on BBC's Robin Hood! Heck yes. lol. I love Jonas Armstrong and Harry Lloyd. And Sam Troughton. But anyways... Hahaha. British, Australian, and Irish accents are the coolest accents EVER. But I felt sorry for him 'cause all this changing weather was messing with his sinuses. He kept sneezing and saying he couldn't wait for it to snow so his allergies would settle down. I've actually grown out of mine a LITTLE... but I could still sympathise. I was sniffing a ton. I also realized I'd definately gotten out of my "lecture mode" with the break between semesters! And hooo, boy am I out of shape! Haha. I have to run with all of them now for their first few trots, since its a new batch of students. And I had to get on Diesel [the horse in the picture] because he was being a butt. That happened at the end of my first lesson, so my second lesson students were kind of standing around.... And when I ride a horse who's being an idiot, I talk to him. I think they kind of got a kick out of that. I kept saying, "Come on, Retard, it isn't THAT hard!" and "We can do this the hard way if you want to, dear. But only if you make me!" hahaha. It's an unbreakable habit by now. lol.

ALSO... I finished my SHRA video! Yaaaaay!

Hope y'all enjoy! haha. I showed the video to Kate in the library today... Baaad idea. hahaha. She was practically biting her hands to keep from laughing out loud. So was I. lol.
So until next post... God Bless!! Tina

1 pretty notes:

Megan Renee said...

Hey girl! Ditto about the accents! :) I love listening to people talk. Believe or ont some people think I have an accent..Heh heh..Yeah right..Us Missouri folk are boring as get out.lol! Like when I went to MS to spend 3 weeks with a friend that moved down there, her friends kept asking me where I was from cause my "accent was different"..I was like,"What accent?" lol! Random story...Anywho!

I love reading a fellow horse lovers blog...:) Have a great riding week!Later!