CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

North, South, East and Western Wear!

Hahaha... Yes. I have the Drysdales commercial memorized. This afternoon after church & lunch, my parents and I went to Drysdales! My mom somehow got ahold of a 20% off card, and I really need a down jacket. Kimberly recently got her a nice fluffy down jacket from Drysdales, and so I thought it would be a good idea to try there too! YAY KIMBY! She pointed me in the right direction! Hahaha. I found a niiice maroon-ish colored down jacket for FIFTEEN DOLLARS! I was happy. AND, I got a pair of pajama pants [men's flannel. hahaha. They have POCKETS! They're very big, but I like my pajama pants that way. More comfy. And I can carry my cell phone around the house easier that way.] for basically FREE because of the 20% discount card! And guess WHAT?!?!?!?!?! The lady gave us the card back so we can use it UNTIL IT EXPIRES!! I'm going to take some of my unused Christmas money and buy a Trail of Painted Ponies pony, because I've decided I'm going to collect them. -nodnod- Yupp! I'm gonna collect as many purty ponies as I can! I already have two. One of them is retired already! [Hahaha. I say "already," but I think I've had it since the 7th grade. AND - my mom was going through the toys and stuff and found Monopoly - HORSE LOVERS' EDITION! I'm calling it Horseopoly, because we also have Dogopoly along with our regular Monopoly. I'm still gonna debate on whether to get the Horseopoly. They had good, warmblood breeds on that thing too! Holsteiners and Standardbreds... = P I won't go on about that any more. I also saw some purty Ariat boots. But, as always, I gravitate towards everything expensive. I picked up a pair of boots I instantly liked above all the rest... and they had to be the most expensive pair in the whole place. u.u And I have also wanted a really good cowboy hat for a LONG time, but I can't figure out what color/style to get.

Church was great today, on a different subject. We started out with really great praise and worship, and then ended up never stopping! Seriously, the pastor never gave his message. SO many people came up with great words from the Lord. All the pastor did when he got up to the podium was to give the announcements, go over the bulletin [hahaha... more announcements, basically] and then dismiss us! He said he could practically see some of us going WHEW! Hahaha. Then we went to Famous Daves, then Drysdales.

I SACKED OUT CHEVY TODAY!! I was SO proud of Chevy! I put a Wal-Mart plastic bag on the end of my Clinton Anderson handy stick, and made him "chase" the bag and me around the courtyard area for awhile. Probably about 10 minutes. I just walked in front of Chevy, whacking the ground with the bag on the end of the stick. Then I made him trot after both of us ["us" being the bag and I. lol] and about the third time I stopped and turned around, he stood still and let me run the bag over his topline!!! [aka... his back. haha. Sorry non-horse people. =P] And then I let him chase it one more circle around the courtyard, and he let me go over his topline WITHOUT FLINCHING! And I could run it up his neck and over his poll, and he wore the bag as a hat without caring! I was SO tempted to jump for joy... But I didn't, in case he freaked. haha. Now, this is a horse that spooks when you SNEEZE! I was SO happy! And Mandy said she was impressed... Hahaha, so was I! And Kimberly was even surprised! Oh, the advice of someone who really knows what he's talking about! Clinton Anderson is my HERO! Hahaha. I can't get this excited about my horse because for one, Lynn started Dakota in on Clinton's methods, and two... My horse is so desensitized... I flinch at more things he does! Anyway... I'm happy! ^^

So, until next post... God Bless!!!
Tina

1 pretty notes:

Megan Renee said...

Hey! I don't have long so I just kinda skimmed teh blog but I will go back later and read the whole thing. :) Just hope you are having a great day! Don'r forget to drop by!later!