CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Random Ramblings

We are the pirates who don't do anything... We just stay at home, and ly around! Hahaha... A Veggie Tales commercial just came on. I loved the Veggie Tales when I was little. Especially the silly song segment. Oooooh, where is my hairbrush? Ohhhh where is my hairbrush? Hahaha. And who could forget Barbara Manatee... you are the one for me... sent from up above, you are the one I love! lol. And also the the Spanish one, I forgot exactly what it was about, but I do remember Bob telling Larry to cut something out, and Larry said, "No comprendo." "No comprendo?! I'll show YOU no comprendo!" hahaha. Wow. I haven't thought about that in a loooooong time. = P
And Pregnant 101 just came on! Sorry... Zoey 101. Heh. I kinda stole Kate's name for it now. I actually don't think it's that funny... It's just calling it Pregnant 101 that's funny. But really, I think it's really sad Jamie Lynn got pregnant. I think part of it is because her sister is getting so much attention. And of course I don't approve of it... but you know it wouldn't have been such a big deal if she wasn't famous, and if her older sister wasn't Brittany. And I actually kinda liked Zoey 101. I still like it, but I kinda feel sorry for Jamie Lynn. She probably feels ignored.
And KidzBop needs to die. I don't get it. First of all, half the songs are crap in the first place. And the few good songs they redo they turn into crap. And the commercials are annoying. Sorry for being so cranky. That happens every once in awhile. = /
And the Zoey 101 movie thing just had kind of a stupid ending. Chase finally said he loved Zoey, and she "accidentally" saw him say that with a video camera on the TV. Then she got a really strange look on her face and... it was over. SORRY if that was a spoiler for some of you. = P And I was REALLY disappointed with the second season ending of BBC's Robin Hood. It doesn't air in the US until later this year, but I've been keeping up with it on youtube. And Marian DIES in the last episode! I was like what the heck? And there's going to be a third season too! HOW CAN THERE BE ROBIN WITHOUT MARIAN?!?!?! Needless to say, there are millions of conspiracy theories going around. BUT... Once the third season is over, Jonas Armstrong said he's gonna come to Hollywood! Can't wait for that. -.^
I think I've gone on long enough. Except I have to say that now I'm watching What Not to Wear and they're showing the WORST people from 2007... It's great! hahahaha. The worst dressed couple, and a girl that mixed fishnet stockings with rubber galoshes... Yeah. Its pretty much amazing. lol.
Until next post, God Bless!
Tina
P.S. I should be feeling better by my next post. haha. And the Swiffer WetJet commercials are annoying too. But I LOVE the Ficus commercials... And I want to watch Miss America Reality Check tonight... Stacy and Clinton will be on it! haha. Okay... my P.S. is becoming longer than the last paragrapn of my post. = P
P.P.S. Okay... so on What Not to Wear this guy puts an 80's version of John Travolta to shame. He has purple pleated pants. PURPLE PLEATED PANTS! And "Pumpkin Spice" colored pants too. And 2 tone shoes. Okay... no more edits. = P

1 pretty notes:

Cassie said...

I love veggie tales too and I saw that commercial too lol and yah zoey 101 wasnt that good but hey i had hope jamie lynn but she might end up like her sister but her sister was married when she had her kids lol
you are a good blogger lol better than hee hee
ttyl
cassie